Ask for help before you go to traffic court! police talking to woman in car

Opta Paralegal Professional Corporation: Proudly Serving Woodbridge

Services for Ontario Drivers
Don’t endanger your insurance rates or ability to get auto insurance at all when you may be able to avoid demerit points and fines for traffic offences in Ontario with the help of Opta Paralegal Professional Corporations in Woodbridge. Opta is a paralegal service that handles traffic court legal defence. Our goal is to save you from traffic points - or worse - penalties at reasonable rates, including those for:
Bullet 1

Traffic Tickets

Bullet 2

Careless Driving

Bullet 3


Bullet 4

Driving without insurance


Opta Paralegal Professional Corporation: Ontario’s Conscientious Traffic Service Provider
One of Ontario’s knowledgeable traffic service providers, Opta Paralegal Professional Corporation helps you through the traffic court system with conscientious attention to details. Call Opta, and let us study the facts and circumstances of your case before you pay any traffic ticket. Opta is on your side and prepares carefully to attend court on your behalf.

Licensed Paralegal Representation/Authorized Legal Services
You are in professional hands with Opta Paralegal Professional Corporation. Licensed paralegal Joe Arcuri handles in traffic court legal defense and is authorized by the Law Society of Upper Canada.
24-Hour Line: 416-346-4250


5317 Hwy 7
Unit 1

Woodbridge, ON
L4L 1T4


  • Phone: 905-856-8410
  • Fax: 905-856-7552


Come and See Us

Servicing Ontario
This website and its information are not legal advice, nor are they intended to be. Please consult a legal services provider (Lawyer or Paralegal) for advice about your individual situation. Please contact us by electronic mail, telephone or in person. Contacting us through this website does not create a Lawyer/Paralegal-client relationship. Until a Lawyer or Paralegal-client relationship is established, please withhold from sending any confidential information to us. If you are charged with an offence, you should contact a Lawyer or Paralegal immediately to discuss your options.